Seamless experience saving you time with every client
Illustrator is our quoting and application software for OneCare, designed to streamline your paperwork and help you deliver outstanding service to your clients.
To give you flexibility to work the way you want to, Illustrator is available in online and desktop variants.
The online and desktop variants synchronise with each other, so quotes and applications can be viewed, accessed and updated in either variant.
Steps to register
1. Register for an Illustrator account.
2. Once registered, you’ll receive an email for verification. Click on the link contained in the email to verify your email address.
3. When your email address has been verified, your account will be activated. You’ll receive a second email containing a temporary password, required when you first log on to Illustrator.
Registering for Illustrator using the above instructions will give you access to both the desktop and online variant.
Online log on PC, Mac and tablets
Log on to Illustrator Online using your registered email address and the temporary password sent to you.
Desktop log on
If you already have Illustrator installed, you can now log on to Illustrator using your registered email address and the temporary password sent to you.
If you don’t have Illustrator installed, you can download it here.
Please note that the first time you run Illustrator you must be online.
Before you install Illustrator on Windows, make sure you are able to install new software onto your computer. If you are not sure, contact your system administrator.
To install Illustrator:
- Download the installation file by clicking the link below.
- Save the file onto your computer.
- Locate the saved file and execute it by double clicking it.
- The wizard will guide you through the installation.
If you have any issues installing OnePath Illustrator, check to see you are able to install the new software onto your computer. If you are not sure, contact your system administrator. Supported operating systems and other prerequisites are outlined below. Where prerequisites are identified, the installer will attempt to install these, but administrator privileges may be required.
Windows 10, 8 and 7
Internet Explorer 11
Software support and training
If you need help installing or upgrading your software, please contact Risk Adviser Services on 1800 222 066.
If you or your staff would like training on Illustrator or OneCare Express, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the state you are located in and your dealer group.