Trauma Cover pays a lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of a number of serious medical conditions.
- Choice of cover types. OneCare offers three types of Trauma Cover, with different levels of cover to suit your circumstances and budget:
- Severity. Pays a full benefit on 33 trauma conditions and two tiers for which we pay a partial benefit on 38 trauma conditions based on the severity of the condition.
- Comprehensive. Covers 46 trauma conditions, including two conditions for which we pay a partial benefit.
- Premier. Pays a full benefit on 44 trauma conditions, and a partial benefit on 16 trauma conditions. This Cover offers Premier Maximiser as an extra cost option that is not available under Severity or Comprehensive Cover.
- Premium discounts. Package your policy with your other OneCare covers, and with your family or business partner, to reduce your premiums.
- Extra Care Cover. Add up to three additional benefits to your Trauma Cover – Accidental Death, Terminal Illness and Extended Needle Stick Benefit. Find out more.
- Family protection. Protect the whole family by adding Child Cover to your policy. Find out more.
- Qantas Points – you can start earning Qantas Points on premiums paid for eligible OnePath insurance policies (terms and conditions apply*)
Who is it for?
- People with debts and dependants.
- Business owners.