TPD Cover pays a lump sum if you are diagnosed with a total and permanent disability.
- Choice of cover types. Choose a definition which suits your occupation, including home-makers and those who are not working.
- Premium discounts. Package your policy with your other OneCare covers, and with your family or business partner, to reduce your premiums.
- Choice of benefit. Choose to receive your benefit as a lump sum or in instalments.
- Increasing cover. Increase your sum insured as your life changes, without having to do any medical tests.
- Extra Care Cover. Add up to three additional benefits to your TPD Cover – Accidental Death, Terminal Illness and Extended Needle Stick Benefit. Find out more.
- Qantas Points – you can start earning Qantas Points on premiums paid for eligible OnePath insurance policies (terms and conditions apply*)
Who is it for?
- People with debts and dependants
- Business owners