Income Secure pays up to 80% of your income if you can’t work because of sickness or injury. It offers a range of cover options – allowing you to tailor your cover to suit you.
- Flexible cover options. Choose from four different cover types to find a level of protection that suits your circumstances and budget.
- Premium discounts. Package your policy with your other OneCare covers, and with your family or business partner, to reduce your premiums.
- Income Secure Special Risk. Access a unique form of protection for high-risk occupations.
- Increasing cover. Increase your sum insured each year as your income increases, without having to take any additional medical tests.
- Extra Care Cover. Add up to three additional benefits to your Income Secure Cover – Accidental Death, Terminal Illness and Extended Needle Stick Benefit. Find out more.
- Qantas Points – you can start earning 1 point for every $1 of premium paid (terms and conditions apply*).
Who is it for?
- People working full-time.
- Particularly relevant for people with debts and dependants.
- People in specialised or high-risk occupations.