Making income protection easier to understand, and ultimately offering more certainty for the future. Which means you can protect your biggest asset - your income - with even more confidence.
OneCare Income Secure Protection
OneCare Income Secure Protection ushers in a new era of certainty, stability, and sustainability in income protection products. More importantly, they will continue to excel at meeting the core customer need - for cover which protects them when they are temporarily unable to work (or unable to work at full capacity) and earn an income, and which supports them in their return-to-work journey.
Please download the fact sheet which highlights some important changes.
OneCare Income Secure Protection Fact Sheet ( 366 KB PDF )
Please download our new product information.
OneCare Income Secure Protection Brochure ( 5 MB PDF )
Watch our explainer video on OneCare Income Secure. This video will help you gain clarity on the product, it’s benefits and our commitment to your clients when it comes to claim time and supporting them in their journey back to wellness.
Supporting you and your clients through this transition
Our product design focus is getting back to the primary purpose of income protection. As industry leaders, we believe that future products must:
- Pay claims – because at the end of the day – that’s what we are here to do
- Support your clients for the period of time they lose some/all of their income due to illness and injury
- Support your clients during their recovery back to health
- Support your clients to return to the life they love, and their work
- Give more premium stability – therefore you can have more confident conversations with your existing and future clients
OneCare is issued by OnePath Life Limited (OnePath Life) ABN 33 009 657, 176 AFSL 238341. OneCare Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (OnePath Custodians) ABN 12 008 508 496, AFSL 238346. OnePath Life is not a related body corporate of OnePath Custodians.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend you read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available here or by calling 133 667 before deciding to acquire, or to continue to hold the product.
* You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and correctly register your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details with OnePath Life to earn Qantas Points on eligible insurance policies. Eligible insurance policies are the policies listed in the ‘OnePath and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards terms and conditions’ available at onepath.com.au/qff-terms-conditions, as defined for ‘Eligible OnePath Insurance Policy’. A joining fee usually applies. However, OnePath Life has arranged for this to be waived for new customers who join at qantas.com/onepathjoin. This complimentary join offer may be withdrawn at any time. Membership and points are subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms. The maximum number of points you can earn on eligible policies is capped at 20,000 points per year, per policy. Qantas Points accrue in accordance with and subject to the ‘OnePath and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards terms and conditions’. Qantas does not endorse, is not responsible for and does not provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about these products or the information provided by OnePath Life in this communication.
OnePath has adopted the Life Insurance Code of Practice, which contains minimum standards of service that customers can expect from insurers. The Code can be found at www.fsc.org.au.